I’d like to give you an update on my husbands progress. It’s hard to believe, but he definitely turned a corner last week and we are seeing some huge improvements! Bloating, gas, and cramps have all ceased and, after several weeks on the IBD Remission Diet, he is finally eating foods comfortably. Even having some normal bowel movements (which is something he never thought he’d see!).
I would like to share some of the things that have helped Tom make such great progress:
– Moving very very slowly in introducing new foods, eating more fish than ever as it seems easier to digest.
– Continuing Jini’s Wild Oregano Oil Protocol, and taking Natren Probiotics three times per day. Also did the retention enema.
– George’s Aloe Vera, along with all supplements recommended at LTYG
– Nightly abdominal massage along with reflexology on his feet (this has made a huge difference in gas/bloating)
– Weekly cranial-sacral therapy (can’t say enough about these!)
– NAET (Nanputripad’s Allergy Elimination Treatment) to address food sensitivities
– Nightly Castor oil packs (from stricture heal protocol)
After 35 years of trying to manage Crohn’s Disease, we have never seen such an improvement in my husbands health. Words cannot express our appreciation for all that you have done to make this possible. Thank you for the support and methods and tools available through LTYG. God bless you all!